These are so simple, and so basic - I almost didn't share.
But, since the toddler devoured these and got VERY upset when we told him that they were NOT all for him - I thought other families could use the idea too!
Obviously, you could use homemade dough, but I didn't. Super quick, super yummy!
SPINACH, FETA & MOZZARELLA ROLLS
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 2oz mozzarella
- 2oz crumbled feta
- Handful of fresh baby spinach, chopped
- Combine the cheeses, spinach and seasoning in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture over the entire surface of each piece of crescent roll dough (obviously more at the wider end).
- Roll up, and bake at 375 for 15 minutes (or until browned)
- Cool, and devour. Hide from your kids if you actually want to taste these.