Another simple dish - I threw it together on a weeknight, ready to feed the family super fast.
It's a really tangy and flavorful sauce with very few ingredients. Hope you like this one - we did.
BALSAMIC GLAZED PORK CHOPS
- 4 pork chops (I used boneless pork loin chops)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil
- Heat a skillet to medium high and add olive oil. Season the pork chops on both sides, and cook until done (about 3-4 minutes per side, depends on thickness of your chops)
- Remove pork chops, and keep warm by tenting with foil.
- Add garlic and onions and saute for a minute or two before adding the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar.
- Reduce heat and let the sauce reduce down.
- Add pork chops back to skillet and turn in the sauce, covering completely.
- Serve with some extra sauce, and the onions on top.