No stranger to grilling, I was thrilled to participate in Sarah's latest recipe swap where the theme was... grilling/outdoor cooking
I received a recipe from Laura at Cooking with LT for basic burgers.
We fired up the grill and got these babies going! It's a great base recipe, that you can fancy up if you want or keep it as is.Thanks for the recipe Laura!
For this time: I doubled the mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Course salt and pepper
- Hamburger buns
- Heat grill to high.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to gently combine beef, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- Gently form mixture into four 1-inch-thick patties. Place patties on hottest part of grill; sear until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Move patties to cooler part of grill; continue grilling until desired done-ness, 4 to 8 minutes per side.
- Serve with any toppings you desire on a grilled hamburger bun
An InLinkz Link-up